50KM Long Range MFDLink Rlink 433Mhz 16CH 1W FPV UHF System Transmitter w/8 Channel Receiver TX+RX Set
1 x TX
1 X TX antenna
1 x RX
2 x RX antennas
3 x data wires
Remark:The new version is update the Transmitter's Shell,and It Add a transfer module
if you have other questions,Please connect with us.
- The first UHF solution support 16-chan perfectly, proven with Taranis X9D and Jeti DC16. Based on the latest RF solution,super high sensitivity as -115dBm. Proven robust super fast frequency hopping algorithm,combined with Unique ID for every module(RAFHSS),ensure the excellent interference-immunity capacity. Support nearly all radios in the market from 2 channels to 18 channels if there is a trainer port included.Low and high power mode switchable(400mw and 800mw)
- Failsafe set in the Tx side by simply pressing one button. Support both 2-axis and 3-axis head-tracker directly, and randomly mapping the tracking channel among the 16 channels.
- Support 2 PPM source input separately and randomly mapping
- Support 1 Tx to multiple Rxs and multiple Txs to 1 Rx.
- Frequency band configurable among 410-510Mhz(default 431-441Mhz). Micro USB port included for configuration and firmware update, no need extra flash tools, no need any driver installed, support all OS systems,supper easy to use. EXT port for extension, support Futaba Sbus and Spektrum/JR Satellite port and plan to support Joystick control, etc. Dual-direction communication is ready. Rich audio warnings for low voltage, wrong PPM connection or input, power switch, failsafe setting, binding, etc. Custom brushed metal case, well shielded and good heat dissipation, the lightest weight(64g only) make it easy to set up to your radio and won't affect the COG.
- Diversity receiver with dual LED indicators, greatly improve performance.
- CPPM output in separated channel in the Rx side.
- RSSI output(analog buffered) in separated channel in the Rx side.
- Can-bus interface included in the Rx side for extension.
- Custom antennas with low VSWR for best performance.
- Different receivers to choose for different applications Fully tested with Futaba, Spektrum/JR, Turnigy/Flysky/imax 9x2,Frsky Taranis,Jeti,TDF, walkera,etc.
- Working voltage:7-16v
- Current:180ma12v,low power mode;360ma12v,high power mode
We cooperate with DHL, UPS,FedEx, EMS, shipping companies, you can choose freely when placing orders;
Shipping Fee：UPS/FedEx,EMS(system selects the fastest mode of transportation delivery；Transport is required in some areas, and the logistics information can only be viewed on the official website after 3-4 days of shipping order number;)
Express Shipping Fee：System uses DHL transportation, 5-8 days to receive the goods;
Shipping costs vary depending on the shipping destination and the number of items that you purchase. You can get a calculation of your exact shipping charges by adding items to your cart, proceeding to checkout, and entering your mailing address. The shipping cost will automatically update and display in your total costs.
WHERE DO WE DELIVER?
We provide worldwide shipping.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR THE BUYER TO RECEIVE THEIR ORDER?
On average, merchandise is produced and shipped from our facility 1-3 business days after purchase. Standard shipping/transit times apply (5-10 days for domestic and 7-15 days for international).
CAN THE ORDER BE DELIVERED TO MULTIPLE ADDRESSES?
We do not offer the shipment to multiple addresses for a single order. If you would like items delivered to multiple addresses, please place those orders separately.
DO YOU OFFER DELIVERY TO PO BOXES OR MILITARY APO/FPO ADDRESSES?
Yes, we can send shipments to PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
WILL I BE CHARGED VAT TAXES?
Items shipping internationally from the US are shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) and we do not collect VAT (Value Added Taxes). All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package.
Depending on the receiving country, your package may incur local customs or VAT charges. We recommend contacting your local customs office for more information regarding your country's customs policies.