Makeflyeasy Freeman 4+1 2300mm UAV VTOL
Couldn't load pickup availability
MFE Freeman 2300mm VTOL version Hybrid vtol aircraft electric
- KIT - no electronics just unassembled Frame kit
- KIT PNP - Kit but includes the Motors, Servos and Propellers, See image for breakdown.
- Both versions require assemble and electronics such as flight controller like Cube Orange and Here 3.
The Freeman 23000 (wingspan 2.3m) is a tilting type VTOL fixed-wing aerial survey carrier modified on the basis of Believer according to the characteristics of large load of tilt photography.
Freeman 2300 is a tilt photography aircraft, which marker positioning is high cost perform and entry-level. Aim to help more aerial survey users to getting started with tilt photography equipped with a 5-lens camera, exploring the application value of data in a three-dimensional space.
Hybrid electric vtol
Information from the Manufacturer
- Brand Name: MFE
- Item Name: Freedman
- Material: EPO, EVA, carbon fibre, PC, engineering plastics and etc.
- Wingspan: 2300mm
- Fuselage Length: 1070mm
- Max take-off Weight:8kg
- Suggested Load:1000g
- Suggested Flight Speed: 17~20m/s
- Stalling Speed: 10m/s
- Maximum Payload: 1.5kg
- Payload Cabin Size: 120*150*120mm
- Longest Flight Range: >80km(600g load)
- Practical Ceiling Height: 4000m
- Flight Duraion:80 Min
- Suggested Flight Speed:65km/h(18m/s)
- Wind Resistance: 5
- Take-off and Landing Approach: VTOL
- Dismounting Way: Tool-free
- Transport Case Size: 1.23mx0.45mx0.33m
- CG: Under the raised position of fuselage hook and the wing root plastic(same position)